So if you finally decided to book your dream golf, we have a few reminders to help you plan your trip.
1. It is definitly in your best interest to book well in advance. Ireland has some of the best golf courses in the world so if you want the best tee times, now is the time to book.
2. Prices Vary season to season with April to September being peak season.
3. Always plan your golf tee off times before finalising your accommodation and transport especially if it you are booking in peak season. There are more tee times available weekdays rather than weekends.
4.When you are looking for a Golf tour company, make sure they have a suitable vehicle for your size group with plenty of room for luggage and golf clubs.(check out our custom built Mercedes Sprinter. We designed it especially for Golf Touring. It can hold up to 12 golfers. It has a full leather interior, tables, dvd player, multiple tv screens, a fridge and individual air-con. We also cater for the non-golfer in your group as all of our drivers are highly experienced tour guides.
5. If you require caddies, please book in advance.
6. Prepare for all weathers. It is advisable to bring rain gear and an extra sweater or two. Hopefully you won’t need them. Better to be safe, than sorry.
If you would like any information on any of our golf tours, call us now on our TOLL FREE USA 1 888 793 0416 or +353 87 793 0447.
Log on to www.executivetoursireland.com to see some of our tours. We can customize any tour especially for you.