The South West of Ireland is now recognised as one of the best destinations in the world, offering an unrivalled combination of the best links courses and traditional parkland courses in the world such as Doonbeg, Lahinch, Ballybunion, Tralee, Old Head Kinsale and Dromoland, Adare, Killarney. Just pick your courses and we will do the rest.
So, why the South West you say?
1. The South West is easily accessible from the USA, UK and Continental Europe. Most airlines fly in to Shannon Airport but fear not, we can pick you from wherever you land.
2. The South West region has hosted visitors for countless decades and a constant 5 star service should be expected. We are very proud of this!
3. The friendliness of the irish people is second to none.
4. There is a vast choice of award winning hostels, guesthouses, Manor Houses, Delux Hotels and Castle Hotels.
5. There are many choices of restaurants offering the best in traditional and international cuisine.
6. Many Many things to do for the non-golfers in your group i.e sightseeing, hill walking, shooting, fishing, sheep sheering, horse riding and shopping.
7.It is worth noting that many of the world’s leading players not only use the South West of Ireland for holidays but also as a warm up venue for the British Open.
Need we say any more.
Call us TOLL FREE USA AND CANADA 1 888 793 0146 or + 353 87 793 0447 if you would like to discuss your next trip to Ireland.